By Danielle Muzones-Stein
Here are the hottest gifts of the season, all made by AAPI founders, movers, and shakers. Every gift on this list is guaranteed to impress even the hardest-to-please people, from your gossip-loving Aunties to your TikTok-fueled Gen-Z cousins.
1. An Ultimate Ube Gift Set featuring a perfect selection of must-try snacks and goodies infused with ube, the popular purple yam indigenous to the Philippines.
Credit: Sarap Now
Price: $39.99 ($47 value; Limited quantities available.)
2. A Holiday Cheese & Pairings Gift Set that’s stacked with centerpiece-worthy goodies (hello, Queso de Bola and Pika Pika Coconut Spread!) to amp up any holiday or Noche Buena feast.
Credit: Sarap Now
Price: $49.99 ($69 value; Limited quantities available.)
3. A siopao candle in a steamer basket by Filipinta Beauty that’ll bring smiles and warmth to anyone on your list with its plump little dumpling cuteness.
Credit: Filipinta Beauty
4. A limited-time-only chocolate gift set by Narra and Oodaalolly, two Filipino-owned brands, including a custom Dark Chocolate Pinipig & Ginger bar paired with Oodaalolly’s award-winning Pinch of Pangasinan chocolate and Narra’s Black Tea & Roasted Oolong Oat Milk Lattes.
Price: $39 ($50 value)
5. A dessert lovers tea set by Rich & Pour Co Tea that will sweeten their tea time with experimental flavors like Mango Sticky Rice and Blueberry Pie. Treat them to yummy flavors they can cozy up with on cold days.
Credit: Rich & Pour Co Tea
6. A variety 12-pack of Mooks, A.K.A. mochi-filled cookies, from The Boiis Co. that will treat them to the most satisfying chewy texture in delightful flavors like ube, matcha, black sesame and salted caramel.
Credit: The Boiis Co.
7. A bubble tea scented candle trio by Ives & Bees that will take their boba obsession to the next level with 100% biodegradable soy wax candles in three delicious bubble tea scents: honeydew, brown sugar, and taro.
Credit: Ives & Bees
8. A bottle of Fila Manila banana ketchup that’ll add a sweet and tangy classic Filipino condiment to their pantry, without artificial colors or flavors. It tastes incredible with fries, eggs, and even fried chicken!
Credit: Fila Manila
9. A soy wax Honeysuckle + Teawood candle by An Candles Co. that will keep their home smelling high-end with notes of grapefruit, ocean breeze and jasmine.
Credit: An Candles Co.
10. A statement-making tote bag by Wild Rina for the bubble tea lover. It’s a perfectly neutral, goes-with-anything accessory for relaxed and casual days out and about.
Credit: Wild Rina
11. A moisturizing body oil by Mumu Bath that’s made with Osmanthus, a flower native to Asia, and leaves skin feeling radiant and refreshed thanks to natural antioxidants. They’ll thank you for their nourished hands, body, and even split ends.
Credit: Mumu Bath
12. A bag of baked mango crisps by Oh So Healthy for the friend who’s on a health kick. It’s made with real fruit and veggies for the ideal crispy, better-for-you chip.
Credit: Oh So Healthy
13. A bag of lychee hemp nano gummies from Savanh Wellness that will keep their holidays chill and stress-free.
Credit: Savanh Wellness
14. A box of a dozen hopia for the friend who loves a sweet, flaky pastry. With flavors like buko pandan and ube, these variety packs are made fresh by Filipino-inspired bakery Hopia Like It and sell like hot cakes every year.
Credit: Hopia Like It
15. A black Yin Yang Tech graphic tee by Story Spark to add a soft, lightweight shirt to their wardrobe. Its unique design gives modern techy vibes with harmony and balance, and makes for a great minimalist essential to layer or wear on its own.
Credit: Story Spark
Price: $29 (Available in black and gray)