- Free U.S. Shipping for Orders over $59
- Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bibingka by White King
Available in 500g boxes (contains 2x 250g sachets)
Per 250g pack you will need:
1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp margarine (melted), 3 medium-sized eggs
1. Pre-heat oven at 450 Degree F. Grease two 8-inch round pans and line with wax paper.
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, and margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake for 12 minutes or until done. Brush surface with margarine and serve hot
*Makes two 8-inch pans of bibingka
1. Pre-heat oven toaster for at least 4-5 minutes. Prepare ensaymada molds lined with banana leaf
2. Beat eggs until frothy. Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared molds about 3/4 full.
3. Bake for about 5 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 8 minutes or until done. Brush surface with margarine and serve hot.
*Makes 8 pieces traditional sized bibingka
Bibingkinitas (using traditional method)
1 pack White King Bibingka Mix 250g, 3 medium-sized eggs, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 tbsp margarine (melted), salted egg, cheese, grated coconut (optional)
1. Using a traditional bibingka stove, half-fill it with live coals.
2. Put mixture in banana leaf-lined clay bibingka molds.
3. Cook for 15 minutes. Make sure coals are heated but avoid burning. Before the final baking, add desired toppings - salted eggs or cheese. Serve hot with grated coconut.
* This is the traditional cooking method using coals.
Makes 8 pcs of bibingka
Ingredients: Rice Flour (45%), Wheat Flour (Gluten), Dextrose, Sugar, Leavening Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate (E341(i)), E541), Salt.
Product of the Philippines
What is bibingka?
A baked rice cake from the Philippines known as bibingka is typically eaten for breakfast or as a merienda, especially around the Christmas season. It is normally prepared in a terracotta oven lined with banana leaves.