- Free U.S. Shipping for Orders over $59
- Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sampabell Capiz Parol (Traditional)
This is a beautiful, traditional Capiz parol handcrafted and made by local Filipino artisans.
What is a Filipino parol? A parol (also spelled paról or parul, from the Spanish farol, which means lantern) is a Filipino ornamental lantern that is displayed during the Christmas season.
- Handmade in the Philippines by artisans
- Materials: Native Capiz shell + brass sheet
- 110 volts, suitable for use in the United States and Canada
- Control to change light pattern
- For indoor and covered outdoor use only
- Fee surcharge for HI and AK customers (please choose this option at dropdown if shipping address is to HI or AK)
NOTE: Because this item is individually handcrafted from natural materials, there may be slight variations in size and/or color.
*Bulbs frequently come loose during shipping. The bulbs are NOT faulty. Here's a quick video on how to tighten or replace the bulbs on the parol: https://fb.watch/7Cn3O5IRFK/
*Capiz is a natural material so there will be natural imperfections - which makes the piece unique and special.
Product of the Philippines.