Oishi Cracklings in Salt & Vinegar
- Free U.S. Shipping for Orders over $59
- Secure Checkout
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Ribbed Cracklings in Salt & Vinegar by Oishi
Oishi ribbed cracklings in old fashioned salt and vinegar is a popular Filipino snack. This treat is great with beer, soda, or whenever you're craving something salty.
Net wt. 50 grams.
Product of the Philippines.
Ingredients: Wheat, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil (May Consist of Coconut Oil and/or Palm Olein), Corn Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sodium Diacetate (E262 (Ii)), Sugar Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Spices, Citric Acid (E330), Malic Acid (E296), Fructose, Sodium Citrate (E331 (I)), Fish Sauce, Mono- and Di-Glycerides (E471), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lactic Acid (E270), Glycine (E640), FD&C Yellow 5 (5102), Disodium Inosinate (E631), Disodium Guanylate (E627), and TBHQ (E319), Antioxidant (Added to Oil to Retard Rancidity).
Oishi Cracklings In Salt & Vinegar:
- Ribbed cracklings in salt and vinegar
- Old fashioned
- Oishi salt and vinegar has a nice crunch
- Has a delicious pork and chicken flavor
- Nice accompaniment for drinking beer
- 1.76 oz size
- Made into small bite sized pieces
- Enjoy while watching the game or a movie