Lucia Agar Agar - Green
- Free U.S. Shipping for Orders over $59
- Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Green Agar Agar by Lucia
These agar agar sticks are commonly used in Filipino dishes when making gelatin, or gulaman. They are molded nicely and eaten alone, or added to 'sago at gulaman' drinks, or cut into cubes and added as an ingredient to Filipino Christmas gelatin recipes.
- Cut the gulaman stick in small pieces
- Soak it in water for 20-30 minutes
- Then, add to boiling water
- Pour into a mold or pyrex, and let it cool to solidify
Available in 0.7 oz.
Product of The Philippines.