1. Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
Sarap Now prohibits the use of alcohol and drugs. These substances are subject to stringent legal restrictions and, in many cases, are classified as controlled substances under applicable law. Other substances that have or are claimed to have an intoxicating or healing effect are also covered by our policy.
Examples (non-exhaustive list):
- Tobacco products, smokeable products, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid.
- Drugs and certain herbal substances, including substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of legality
- Paraphernalia which may be used with illicit substances and their components
- Medical drugs, regulated medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
2. Animal Products and Human Remains
3. Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
4. Items Promoting Hate
5. Nudity and Mature Content